Saturday, January 01, 2005

God Bless 2005

Lord God, I place this new year in Your hands. Let every second, every moment, every breath be dedicated to You!! Jesus great things are unfolding in Your name, and this is only the beginning!! Unleash the passion in the hearts of Your children!! Ignite the flames in the souls of all the believers!! We dedicate this year to You Lord Jesus! In Your name incredible things are going to happen!! God I am so excited, I haven't been able to stop smiling and laughing since the stroke of midnight!! Jesus You are beautiful! Let Your will be done this year! Time is a gift from You Lord, and I dedicate it all back to You!! I am but Your humble servant, ready to be used for Your ministry Lord!! God I place in Your hands our church, our community, and our nation Jesus! You are far greater then all of these and can bring healing to the masses! I commit this year to You Lord God!!
In Your precious and holy name!
Amen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats a poweful prayer! I cant wait to see how God is going to answer it. :)