Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Gobble Gobble

Happy Thanksgiving!

I had a nice reminder today of how thankful I am for my family. We're a crazy bunch, but I love them.

I especially realized how thankful and blessed I am for my three younger siblings. After stuffing ourselves with my Grandma's delicious turkey, my two sisters, brother and I all squished onto the same couch together. I think we all had the intention of a nap...but it became a difficult task as all four of us were trying to use one another as leg rests...and because we were all over tired and being extremely ridiculous. But it was just a wonderful reminder of how much I love each of them, and the laughs and smiles that they bring into my life. It's definitely going to be a hard one saying goodbye to them for a year!

Praise God for all the reasons he gives us to be thankful.

Blessings!

No comments: