Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Prayer Request

Time seems to be flying by until I go to Australia...and it's now only 77 days until I leave.

A lot of things have been really just coming into place so wonderfully with the grace of God, and that has been really awesome. I do still have a huge prayer request though.

My biggest anxiety right now is money. It's been increasingly difficult to try and save money up that I'll need for the next year in Australia. It's been a lot more expensive then I thought it would be to pay for the plane ticket, health insurance, apply for the immigration visa and other things that seem to keep popping up. I am really needing to just trust it all to God that He is going to provide the means for me to have money saved up because I'm definitely running out of my own options.

So prayer to be able to just trust this issue to God, and prayer that He'll find a way to provide all the money that I need, is definitely needed and would be hugely appreciated.

Blessings.

1 comment:

Pastor Dewaine said...

Believe me, you're not alone in this pursuit. God is always watching over you. Even when we get results that we don't like, it is all for the best.

I am going through the same struggle. I am about to get married, and am preparing some land for a home. Money is tight, but God is faithful.

Remember that He will never lead you wrongly.