Monday, January 02, 2006

Booyah master chief

I just got an email from my sister this morning, passing on that I've gotton a label onto Jones Soda...again!! Heyyyyoh!!

Check out the picture below to see the label that I got on. It's of one of the guys I met when I was in England back in May. (Yes Chris...they took the label off of the back of his shirt!)


Mission for people in Canada...keep your eyes peeled for a Jones Cream Soda with this label!! If you find one, buy it and don't drink it and hold on to it for me!

P.S. Thank you to everyone who has been sending me emails from home!! I'm definitely loving hearing from everyone and it makes my day to hear about all the going ons in Canada!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wonder what the odds are of getting a 2nd label? i mean you've sent in enough pics and all so you should win but whooooyaaa ... very kewl

Who's the Jones Girl

love ya
Mommy

Anonymous said...

I will find a bottle. And then I will drink it. And then I will show you the empty bottle. And then I will recycle the bottle.

Unless you go to every Hard Rock Cafe in Australia and get me a guitar pin.

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hey Essie congrats on the label. I am so proud of you and your accomplishments.

Looks like you are having a great time. Next time don't forget the sunscreen. Pink isn't your colour.

The boys are doing well but it's not the same without you. We love you lots and miss you lots!

I hope you continue to have fun and remember who you belong too! LOL! It's only because we love you! :o)

Talk to you later!

Auntie Mel

Anonymous said...

holy shnikes! that's awesome.. congrats.

marry me!

Esther Atkins said...

okay..lets not fight.

no i take that back.

i wanna see a fight.