Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year from down under!!

I just rung in the new year at a Gangster Swing Party...good times indeed.

We listened to a fantastic swing band play, and everyone in attendance was dressed as gangsters or flappers from the 1920s era.

Definitely a unique experience, and a first for me for going out swing dancing.

I hope everyone else has a brilliant New Years!

Blessings!

P.S I posted some scenic pictures from a walk along the Yarra River last night. Check them out on my MSN space.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you're having such a great time. soooo we're you a gangster or a flapper????

There's beens several conversations about you going to a swingers party. lol. Talk about out of context.

Happy New Years. Its ok to miss us a little bit you know. Love you lots

Mommy