Thursday, December 29, 2005

I come from a land down under...

Just a really quick post to say that I'm alive and in Australia safe and sound!

I slept for more then half of my 15 hour flight from LA to Melbourne (yay gravol) so that made the flight actually go by really fast. I didn't even freak out over any terbulance..I must be growing.

Anyways...I can't believe I'm actually here! Really awesome, although it definitely hasn't sunk in completely yet.

Note to my family....I tried calling all of your cell phones and no one answered!! So I did try!!

Thats all for now...post again soon I'm sure.

Thanks for all the encouraging words and prayers! Much appreciated!!

Miss you all!

Blessings.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
Glad to hear you arrived okay, and that your flight wasnt that bad. I get no reception at my phone at camp but text me and i can read that. Have an awesome time and Ill talk to you later-love you lots!
Dionne

Leslie said...

glad you made it safe. Hope you give and receive all good and wonderful blessings and experiences while there!

Anonymous said...

although i was in no doubt .... about your safe journey ... was great to hear your voice ... makes it seem like ur not so far away

love you ... am proud of you .... live life to the fullest ... and make God proud

love you pumpkin
love mommy

Anonymous said...

note to Esther ... Daddy & I discovered the missed calls and immediately tried calling you back .... was glad to connect with
u

mom

Anonymous said...

glad to hear your alive.
did u listen to the mix cd on the plane?! HAHAAAAA

-jess- said...

I MISS YOU!! Wow you've been gone like two days..I'm a loser..ha ha.

I'm so glad that you're there safe and sound...no my husband hunt can begin..just kidding.

Have fun, enjoy the hot weather..and live life!!!!

Love you to pieces,
Talk soon,

Jess

-jess- said...

the "no" was supposed to be "now"
I can't type