Saturday, February 04, 2006

Some Tag Action

Well, THE fantastic and fabulous Ashley Elliott has given me a little tag-a-roo....so here goes nothing.

Four jobs I’ve had:
Sales person at Crafters Marketplace - a vendors craft store that closed about 2 months after I started working there. Good old Warden Power Centre!

Sales associate at Old Navy
Working at camp for 6 summers
Subsitute and Relief worker at Richardson Residence for Children's Aid

Four movies I can watch over & over:
Ever After
Anchorman

Shag
Shawshank Redeption


Four places I’ve lived:
My townhouse in East York, Ontario where I've lived my whole life

Beaver Creek Camp in Saskatchewan for 2 months, summer of 2000
Camp Wabana for 5 summers (Sutton, Ontario..good ol' S dot)
A hostel in Sunshine Australia, where i'll be this year.

Four TV shows I love:
CSI

Law and Order SVU
Star Trek TNG
Amazing Race

Four places I’ve vacationed:

Vancouver, BC

PEI
Conference Centre at Jacksons Point...don't get no better then that!
Lake Placid

Four of my favourite dishes:
:
Chicken stir fry
Chicken wrap from Jawny Bakers..yummm...
Cashew Chicken and pad thai noddles from Green Mango
All different varieties of curry chicken


Four sites I visit daily:
Hotmail
Homestar Runner
My blog - then to all my friends blogs linked from it
Google

Four places I’d rather be right now:
Well...I'm in Australia...so I don't have much else right now lol
But I guess, either a very fast route home to see all the family and friends that I miss
Backpacking Europe
New Zealand


Four bloggers I’m tagging:

Jessica Hynes
Matt Atkins
Donna Halsey
Dionne Halsey


(P.S. VERY good trip to Apollo Bay this past weekend...check out the pix on my msn space. And yahhhhh..definitely forgot the sunscreen again. Upper arms burnt hard core..bringing the grand total to FOUR sunburns now. I think I've peeled more in the past 3 weeks then the past 10 years of my life. Gross....)

2 comments:

Esther Atkins said...

haha..thx Colin. Seriously...I need people to literally be yelling at me to remind me to put it on. I'm a child..I need to be spoon fed lol.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I finally got tagged...someone does love me!! Thanx essie...miss you TONS!!