Wednesday, February 16, 2005

The Salvation Army - Child Sponsorship

I have been trying my best not to seem like I am "guilting" the people that I talk to about Jamaica, and about the lives and situations of the kids that I met. It is just a simple fact though that we have it much much better then so many other people outside of North America. It took a trip overseas for my eyes to be opened about that, but maybe you've already come to this conclusion on your own. Anyhow, I just wanted to post this link, for the Salvation Army Child Sponsorship Webpage. If you're interested, check it out. I got to meet a lot of kids in Kingston who have sponsors through the Salvation Army, and hear them talk about their friends who help them out. It does mean a lot to them, and it does make a huge difference. So check it out and click below...

No comments: