Saturday, February 26, 2005

A Smile Angel

Just wanted to share my favourite moment of today.

I was downtown with Sharon and my sister tonight, meeting some interesting people. While we were walking through an underground plaza, we traveled at one point up an escalator. I must have looked sad, or perplexed, because as I glanced over to the escalator going down next to us, an elderly gentleman traveling on it held up a pair of toy chattering teeth in my direction and said "smile." That was all..and then he continued on his way.

Made my night.

Blessings!



1 comment:

Burnin'Light said...

Wow! Teeth! Killer..i always love when people make my day just by saying or displaying the simplest of things. Like the other day, an old lady held a door open for ME. I offered to hold it for her but she insisted i let her do the holding of the door. Made my day, just to see how nice some people can be. Anyway, sweet blog! Keep up the good work