Wednesday, June 15, 2005

The Summer Job Begins

I haven't posted in a while, so I thought I'd write a quick one.

I got home safe and sound Sunday night from my travels out west.

The wedding was absolutely beautiful, and Dayla was just a gorgeous bride! I had an awesome time hanging out with good friends that I hadn't seen in ages, and it was such a privledge to be able to help with setting up, and then attending Dayla and Seth's wedding! All the pictures from the wedding and my Sask trip are up on my MSN Space so check those out! (link is on the right).

I am now up at camp, and already stressed out and feeling overwhelmed. Tonight was a long night, but I did have a wonderful surprise of chocolate milk and a bag of smart food to help cheer me up! (Thanks Ian!) I'm sure once things get a bit more organized and I feel more "in the loop" things will get easier. But please pray for me over the next 10 days leading up to the start of camp, as well as for the camp ministry itself!

Well, that's all for now as I should really head to bed as I'm sure tomorrow will be another busy day.

Blessings!

1 comment:

jill said...

I have every confidence in your ability and in the will of God that brought you to where you are right now and will lead you through the summer.! I'll be praying for you! Miss you lots-see you in August!