Thursday, July 21, 2005

Back to Square One

While I was having some prayer time yesterday, I realized something interesting.

Although the last year and a half has been quite a journey in all aspects of my life, and I think that I've grown a lot spiritually (as well as in other areas)....I realized today that I am back to square one in a sense.

Last March, God started specifically listing off to me what my struggles were, and what I needed to finally trust over to him. Now, over a year later...I'm finding that I'm facing the exact same struggles all over again, but now just in a different light.

I know that it's continual battle to surrender what makes us weak over to God and leave it all in His hands. I just don't think I had anticipated coming full circle and facing obstacles that would be in the same two categories that I struggled with over a year ago.

But God is good...just need to work up the courage to leave it at His feet all over again..

No comments: