Wednesday, July 06, 2005

In Need of Prayer

Yesterday morning I got a phone call from the supervisor at the placement that I was meant to start at for school in September. Not so good news.

Seems that they are no longer able to supervise a student, as they had a bad experience this previous year and would like a year off. So this leaves me without a placement.

In short I am left confused, shocked, and bit broken. Wasn't expecting this stumbling block at all, and was definitely feeling quite confident in my plans for September.

Both my placement teacher, and the head of my department are currently on holidays for the summer. I am waiting for the emergency support staff to get in touch with my teacher to pass on that I am in need of a new placement for the fall.

Placement is a huge part of the final year of my program, and without one, there is no point to the year. I am left back at square one of wondering, worrying, and attempting to trust it all to God while I wait to hear what is left for me, and what options are available for school in September.

I am attempting to be as patient as I can as I await a phone call from my teacher.

I know that God is still ahead of me, no matter what obstacles come up...waiting is just the hardest part.

4 comments:

Heather Princess said...

I'll be praying for you! Everything will work out because it's all in the MASTER plan!

Agent of Renewal said...

The God of sunsets and clouds, know your ways as well.

We will continue to pray. All will be well.

Anonymous said...

Esther God has an even better plan for you. Trust Him! G and G H Van BC. P.S. Saw the pictures of your whale watch and other highlights of your West Coast visit and you look great.

Anonymous said...

When God closes a door, He...opens a window. I have always hated that saying. As if someone is going to climb in the window to see where God is leading them. Please. Use the door. But seriously, God has opened the door for you to return to school and you have walked through the door. You have done as He has directed. So, wait until He shows you the what next. It will be cool. It has been so far hasn't it?