Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Feeling the Territorial Vibe

Well, I've been at Territorial now for 3 full days...and I'm alive and praising the Lord!!

It has been a real process of feeling like I fit in, in a really uncomfortable atmosphere, and being brave and pushing my boundaries. But God is good!

I have been absolutely loving my drama main stream. This morning we filmed from a script we've been rehearsing. This was my first time being filmed in anything like this, and I was really nervous. But I ended up having so much fun, and really learning a lot.

Tonight I experienced one of the coolest things I've ever been blessed to be apart of!

The evening program was coming to an end, and the camp was dismissed from the auditorium, after one last song was sung. But praise the Lord the Holy Spirit wasn't ready to let it end! A totally random praise and worship fest just let loose! People were just grabbing any percussion instruments that were around to hit and make music onto the Lord. Everyone else just clapped their hands, stomped their feet, and used their voices to shout praises to our Father in Heaven! Joel started reading scripture into the microphone, as the rhythm of the spirit just flowed and moved through the building...and how the people danced!! I have never felt so free! It was truly an incredible experience, where everyone just felt the total freedom and abandonment that you get when you lose yourself in the Lord! AMEN!

I'm pretty tired right now, so I think this is about all I'm going to write for this post. But know that amazing things are happening at Territorial, and God has claimed this camp as holy ground! Continue to pray for all that is going on as the week continues.

God is good!

No comments: