Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Why I Love My Cabin Leaders...

I love my cabin leaders because they were my absolute strength this summer. Honestly, I wouldn’t have accomplished what I did, or survived these two months without the impact that each of you made in my lives. I really don’t know how to put into words of how proud I am of each of you, as God has done a miracle in some way in each of your lives. Never doubt that God has his hand on your lives, and that through His strength, all things are possible. I love you all so much!



I LOVE….

KANGA: …because you give me that extra bit of support, always when I seem to need it the most, and you live your life so selflessly…
SNOOZE: …because you always have such a beautiful smile on your face, and you care so genuinely about everyone around you…
LILO: …because nothing seems to get you down, and you remain positive about everything…
CAPIZZIO: …because you always brighten my day with your random antics, and God is such an incredible vivid part of everything you do…
CHIP: …because you see life in such a simplistically beautiful way, and you care so much about the people around you…
PADDINGTON: …because you have such a beautiful and pure heart, and have such a genuine love for the kids that you work with…
CINDERELLA: …because you care so much about all the kids you come into contact with, and you have grown into such an incredible woman of God…
GYPSY: …because you have such a real passion for loving the unloved, and you care so deeply about ministering to others…
TWIX: …because simply being at camp is all the motivation you need to keep going, and you show love so incredibly to all the kids you meet…
SNOWFLAKE: …because you are so strong spirited and won’t let obstacles get you down, and are willing to dive head first into new situations…
TICKLES: …because you’re just a huge softy with an enormous heart, and you are always making sure that I’m in a good mood…
PEPPI: …because you are always there with a hug and a smile when I need it most, and you just have fun with life no matter what comes your way…
NITRO: …because you continually strive to do so well, and you make such an impact in so many campers lives…
FLAME: …because you are continually seeking after God, and you care so much about all those around you…
SPIDEY: …because you’re so patient at teaching me how to play guitar, and you are so full of God’s love for everyone you meet, especially your campers…
G-FUNK: …because you’re absolutely hilarious and always keep me laughing, and you have a real genuine passion and love for all those hard to love kids…
SOUTHPAW: …because you kept persevering, and are always striving to do better…
WOODSTOCK: …because you’re an incredible man of God and demonstrate that so vividly to your campers, and are always there to make sure I’m doing alright…

No comments: