Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Australia Bound

I have officially bought my plane ticket and travel insurance. On December 27, 2005, I fly down to Melbourne, Australia.

My prayers were answered in a huge way by my parents, who came through for me in such an incredible way, to make sure that not only did I have the money, but that my plane ticket got bought. I would be totally lost without them!

Prayers are definitely still needed for money and for applying for a Visa.

But God is good....and I'm going to Australia!

6 comments:

The @ said...

Australia?

why australia? thats a place full of convicts and drunkards?

*gosh*

Esther Atkins said...

punk :P

The @ said...

nooo convict, not punk

Leslie said...

lucky.

jill said...

Hey Esther...I'm so proud of you and happy that you are resting in God's perfect plan! Keep the faith and He will provide the rest! Miss you!

Love Jill

Esther Atkins said...

Donna, I think you'll need to record yourself singing that so I can listen to it the entire take off lol...