Thursday, September 08, 2005

Prayer Request

Alrighty...

So for anyone who doesn't know, I'm heading down to Australia in January to be apart of a program at the 614 in Melbourne. I am very very excited about it, and I know that God is going to take care of me there, and has lots in store.

My prayer request.

I have a lot to figure out. In terms of booking a flight, getting a Visa, and other little things like that. The biggest concern being finances.

If you could pray that God will provide all that I need in these areas, that would be very much appreciated.

I know God is good, and everything will work out in His time.

Blessings,

1 comment:

jill said...

Definitely praying for you! If God wants you there, He will find a way that is beyond what your human eyes can see right now. Pray hard! Keep me posted!

Love you lots...miss you already!