Tuesday, March 22, 2005

The Freshness of Wintergreen

Just wanted to share my favourite random moment of the day.

While down in Regent Park for the March Break day camp, we were on a recess break, and 4 of the leaders took the kids out to the park. Meanwhile, me and several other leaders found ourselves severely addicted to the wintergreen lifesavers that we had with us. I mentioned that if you're in the dark and bite these minty candies, you will see sparks. Sooo...what did we do? The obvious of course. Shannon, Becka, Maeva, Denise, Cheryl and I crammed into the little washroom, turned off the lights, and each took turns chomping the lifesavers and creating green sparks in our mouths. Good times had my all! Love it!

Keep Smiling!

1 comment:

Burnin'Light said...

Sounds random. I love it. Think it works for all lifesavers? Althoguh i'm sure it doesn't its not like i have anything else to do with my time..so i might just try!