Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Prayer Request

I just have a small prayer request...

Tomorrow morning I am meeting up with a teacher from my college. I took this year off of school, and I am hoping to return in September to finish up my program. There is a small chance I won't be able to get in, due to the fact there seems to be a lot of students going for third year in the fall.

I am nervous about going to the school, as it's a different campus, and much larger, then the one I spent my first two years at. As well, the teacher is kindof intimidating. I am also nervous about if I do get back in for September, where my placement is going to be. I really want it to be a place where I can grow and learn more, and God wants me to be, and also (hopefully) a place that has day hours and not shift work, so that I can still continue to some activites that I'm involved in.

I know that whatever happens, God is going to take care of it, and I have my full confidence in that. It's just the anticipation and waiting that makes it a little difficult.

So...please pray for me tomorrow morning. Thanks.

Blessings!

2 comments:

-jess- said...

done and done!

philip said...

i have some insight to the whole situation... screw school!!! come to WAR COLLEGE!!! and tell them i sent you.. i get extra credit.. hahaha.. just joking... but seriously, www. thewarcollege.com
DO IT!! i know you want to.. hahaha