Wednesday, March 30, 2005

School

I've got my placement!

My teacher phoned me today to let me know about school. At first it seemed the news was bad, as she said I would have to wait another week and a half as she has to make sure everyone else has their placement first. But then just before hanging up, a thought occurred to her. She remembered that there was one placement that was really good, but the person who was supposed to get it, backed out. So, do I want it, she asked.

It's a placement at a day treatment facility for ages 12-18 with the Jewish Family Services. My teacher informed me they needed someone who is mature, outgoing, hardworking, and will be able to appreciate and respect the rules that the Jewish culture lives by. So I said I fit into that category and would love this placement! So, my teacher is getting things worked out for me on the asap, and hopefully I'll have an interview set up soon!

Thank you to those who were praying about my placement and school! I feel really excited about this, as I think I've grown a lot over the last year and a bit, and this is a good fit for me! As well its a day treatment placement..so no shift work! Can I get an amen?!

God is good!

No comments: