Friday, April 01, 2005

Perfect Love

"We all need improvement, but we don't need to woo God's love. We change because we already have God's love. God's perfect love. Perfect love is just that - perfect, a perfect knowledge of the past and a perfect vision of the future. You cannot shock God with you actions. There will never be a day that you cause him to gasp, 'Whoa, did you see what she just did?' God knows your entire story, from first word to final breath, and with clear assessment declares, 'You are mine.'

Trust God's love. His perfect love. Don't fear he will discover your past. He already has. Don't fear disappointing him in the future. He can show you the chapter in which you will. With perfect knowledge of the past and perfect vision of the future, he loves you perfectly in spite of both."

-Come Thirsty, Max Lucado

Thank you Lord that there is NOTHING that I have ever done, or ever can do that will but a barrier between me and your love! I will never surprise you, for you know every mistake I will ever make, and yet you will love me anyway! You delite in me, and I praise you for that!

Amen!

No comments: