Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Sunshine and Birthdays

Ever have one of those days that you are just glad to be alive? And that between you and God things were in control and life is fantastic? Well...I had one of those days today! Although it probably had a lot to do with the absolutely beautiful sunshine that was out!

I saw Million Dollar Baby last night...finally. I think I was one of the last dozen people who had yet to see it. But it's an awesome flick. It really had a huge message about dreams, and accomplishing your goals in life. It was pretty powerful...just emphasizing how important it is to have dreams, and to not just set out to accomplish them, but to keep at it until you fulfill them. Life is pretty short...and you only get one shot at it. Anything you're missing out on? Are you limiting your imaginative scope and selling yourself short? Hmmm....

Well, it's past midnight..so...Happy Birthday to my dad!! He is the most incredible father I could have ever hoped for, and I really have no idea where I would be without him! Dad...thank you for always keeping your faith in me, even when you knew the decisions I was making weren't right. Thank you for being a strong rock for me to lean and depend on in absolutely every situation that came along, even if I didn't always seem appreciative! Thank you for getting to me where I am today, and I look forward to everything that is still to come! I hope you have an incredible day! Muah!

Blessings!

No comments: