Thursday, April 21, 2005

England Bound

Well, for anyone who hasn't heard yet...next Wednesday night I am flying out to England. I'm getting pretty excited about it, although the 7.5 hour flight over water doesn't quite thrill me!

I'm heading out to visit one of my favourite people in life, Tidd Rock, and also to be apart of UK Roots which is happening on April 29. I haven't been to England since I was 7, and don't remember too much of it (besides the wedding that I was in) so this should be good times for sure! I have the opportunity to help with the create team at Roots and lead some worship through art. I'm pretty pumped about it, although quite nervous because I've never really led any kindof worship before!

Please pray for me for a safe trip (as plane rides and I aren't the best of friends), and as well that Roots is just a really incredible experience for all involved!

Blessings!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've glancd through some of you post, and I send you blessings and Love as you do the work of the Lord.

thank you nad have a safe trip.

Tony

Heather said...

have a great time in england! i'll be keeping you in prayers for sure.
be lessed!