Thursday, April 07, 2005

What makes you smile?

The man who plays the steel drum at Main Station

Strong bad emails

My 3 year old cousin when he sings me a song about a pinecone

A beautiful sunset...even a Toronto one

When my Grandma says "it's only because I love you.."

Watching the muppets

My cat when she sleeps at the foot of my bed..even though I kick her while I sleep

White Hot Chocolate from Second Cup

Walking along the rocks at the beach

A sincere compliment

Getting a letter/email from someone I haven't heard from in a while

Watching the kids in Regent Park worship

Star spinning

My uncle when he calls me "Esther-fester-bester-tester"

Spring time

When I sing hairbrush karoke with Jessica

Camp

A walk in the rain

When I'm dancing around my room to Great Big Sea

A good conversation

When I"m watching Donna sing her heart out to a song..and then she notices that I'm watching

A hug from a friend

Walking outside barefoot

Reading Lord of the Rings

Peanut butter and chocolate ice cream

When I hear "I love you" from someone I know means it

A pillow fight

Dionne when she's had too much sugar or not enough sleep..or both

When I eat banana bread

When my brother gives me a hug hello when he gets home from school

Pay day

Wearing PJ pants

A thunderstorm

Hanging out with good friends

Visiting Saskatchewan

When people freak out over the tunnels in my ears

Going through my highschool yearbooks

Sandel weather

Will Farrell

Crusin' to Country with Chantelle

My squad kids

When I remember that nothing about me is a mistake, but exactly the way God intended me to be...and He loves me just the way I am

What makes you smile?

"Why are you down in the dumps, dear soul? Why are you crying the blues? Fix my eyes on God-- soon I'll be praising again. He puts a smile on my face. He's my God." -Psalm 42:5 (MSG)

1 comment:

The @ said...

Things on list that make me smile too

- Strong bad Emails - he is the funniest
- Muppets - Oh to own them old
- Getting letter from someone overseas ;)
- Regent Park kids when worshipping
- Rain Walking
- Good Convos ;)
- Pillow Fights
- Thunderstorm

i think thats a fair whack of same, but theyre all great