Thursday, May 19, 2005

"Guaranteed to fail, every time"

My sister and I were working on a poster for Salvo Uprising this weekend, and Donna came across a very funny article in an old EDGE magazine..and I thought that I would share it...(I would LOVE to hear a Christian guy actually use these..classic!)

15 Christian Pickup Lines

1. Yeah, I predicted David over Goliath

2. Can I pray with you?
3. You know Jesus? Me too!
4. I know a church where we could go and talk.
5. Do you need help carrying your Bible? It looks heavy.
6. Christians don't shake hands, Christians gotta hug. (Donnas favourite)
7. Oh you are cold? Ecclesiastes 4:11, "But how can one keep warm alone?"
8. What are you plans tonight? Feel like a Bible study?
9. The Bible says to give drink to those who are thirsty, and feed the hungry. How about dinner?
10. You don't have an accountability partner? Me neither.
11. You want to come over and watch the Ten Commandments tonight?
12. Is it a sin that you stole my heart?
13. Would you happen to know a Christian woman that I could love with all my heart and wait on hand and foot?
14. Nice Bracelet. What would Jesus date...er...I mean 'do'?
15. My friend told me to come and meet you. He said that you are a really nice person. I think you know Him. Jesus...yeah, that's His name (by far my favourite! so great!)

6 comments:

The @ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
-jess- said...

HA HA oh man! I love it! So gonna be using "you know Jesus? ME TOO!"

HA HA HA I love it!

The @ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jill said...

Too funny. It makes me smile!

Esther Atkins said...

haha yes Jess! that would definitley be my second fav!

Anonymous said...

DEFINATLY number seven!!! SO GREAT! Gunna use that one! Wonder how it'll turn out....